Enjoy a weekend on the ‘Costa Blanca’: Activities and accommodation in Benidorm
Slowly the winter is left behind and we will welcome the spring very soon and, with the new season will also come the warmer months.That period of the year in which we start to fancy weekend breaks to the beach and enjoy the sun and the sea. What better place to do it than the Mediterranean coast? Its always calm and warm waters, as well as its days and nights with a pleasant temperature, turn the Mediterranean into the perfect choice.. One of the best areas to enjoy it is the Costa Blanca and the ultimate location: Benidorm. Do you feel like making this trip? Here we explain the best activities and the best option of apartments for a weekend in Benidorm.
How to spend a weekend in Benidorm?
Wherever you are from and whatever your age, the leisure options are countless.
- Discover the beaches of Levante and Poniente: Extensive sea areas to enjoy a good swim in the salty water, sunbathe, take a snack on the beach bars or have a walk along their extensive coastline.
- Leisure with kids: Those who prefer adrenaline can enjoy a trip to Terra Mítica, jump into the slides of Aqualandia or discover the different species of animals that exist.
- Panoramic views of the whole city: A unique place to discover the magnitude of the city: La Cruz de Benidorm.
- Gastronomy: The Mediterranean diet is one of the most admired in the world, which is why it is a good idea not to miss out on the great variety of rice, fish, meat and even typical desserts such as Bollo de San Blas or the delicious sweet potato cakes.
- Sports: If you prefer sports activities, the beaches of the Costa Blanca are ideal for enjoying the sea depths by snorkeling or diving.
And, of course, we recommend discovering the nighlife of the city, also known as the Spanish Manhattan. A multitude of restaurants, pubs and discos on the beach to make the most of the day and night.
Accommodation: Apartments for a weekend in Benidorm
And you can’t enjoy a good getaway without some quality accommodation with all the amenities.
Visiting a city like Benidorm, especially in the warmest months of the year, to have an apartment with facilities that include a swimming pool and terrace is almost essential. Facilities that will allow you to enjoy the beach, but also the swimming pool, a dip before returning to the accommodation always feels good. In addition, warm nights are always more pleasant if you can enjoy them having dinner on the terrace with the sea breeze.
If you still have doubts about where to spend your next holiday or weekend break, the following suggestions are sure to clear up that hesitation.